If you are an entrepreneur interested in buying or selling a business, you have come to the right place. Sunbelt is the largest business brokerage firm in the world, with offices in eleven countries and over 250 offices in the United States. We sell more existing businesses and franchises than any other firm. Sunbelt New England provides quality professional intermediation services to make such transactions confidential, profitable and fast. We take pride in our ability to structure win-win transactions.
We have the marketing savvy and worldwide exposure that you can only get when you list your business for sale with us. If you are looking to sell a business or sell a franchise, no other business broker can offer the same selection and quality of business buyers as SUNBELT. So when you decide to buy or sell a business, don't look any further than our highly-trained network of SUNBELT professionals. For more information log on to http://sell-businesses.sunbeltne.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cool article. I need to sell my business, but I'd like to do it myself before I hit up a broker for help. I've been looking at places where I could sell a business, but I haven't found anything I like. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks so much.
Rhonda --
I recommend checking out BizTrader.com. It's this online global marketplace where you can invest, buy, and sell a business. It's inexpensive (and often free) to use, and if you do decide to use a broker, they post on it as well. Check it out and good luck!
Post a Comment