Buying a Business RI ~ Place to Buy or Sell your Businesses Online...

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Buying a Business RI

If you are an entrepreneur interested in buying a business, selling a business or businesses to buy, , you have come to the right place. Sunbelt is the largest business brokerage firm in the world, with offices in eleven countries and over 250 offices in the United States. We sell more existing businesses and franchises than any other firm. Sunbelt New England provides quality professional intermediation services to make such transactions confidential, profitable and fast. We take pride in our ability to structure win-win transactions. You can learn how to buy a business, own your own business, own my own business, buy your own business, buying a small business, buy a restaurant, buy an online business, buying businesses with us.

We service over 75% of New England including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine & Vermont.


For more information visit us at
http://buy-businesses.sunbeltne.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I want to run my own business soon, so I'll remember this one. I know it'll be challenging, so I can use all the help and advice I can get. I've been thinking about buying a business lately instead of starting one from scratch. Maybe a franchise? I don't know. Do you have any suggestions or advice? Thanks!